Monday, May 2, 2011

My Overbearing Math Teacher

My teacher always worked us to our full potential and gave us homework and hard tests. Which was a lot of hard work, but I understood that it is necessary for me to practice Algebra (he says "it is the basis of ALL other math"). However, just recently, at the beginning of class today he told us "Today marks the start of all the real work," and I remember thinking 'WHAT! What is he talking about is he planing to bury us in homework?'. Nevertheless, I must say that the real shock came when he said "Yes, I plan on giving you at least twenty-five to thirty algebraic problems from the textbook everyday." now you can imagine...that was when I actually died inside and all the little hope I had was gone...In my head all I could think was 'No, he is not planing to bury us in homework...he just simply wants to whack us with the textbook'. WHACK! I'm out cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment