Saturday, May 21, 2011

Arts Night at BARD!

This past Thursday my school (BARD High School Early College of Queens) hosted an Arts Night. There was art displayed throughout the whole school that belonged to the Art Classes and there was performances on stage by the Drum Classes, the Orchestra, the Dance Class, the Choir, and other classes/clubs. It was quite entertaining and I got to see my friend, Prya, sing a solo for the Choir. I had a lot of fun reassembling puzzle cubes that the Art Classes made; despite, the fact that there was one cube that I could not put together, and I remember saying, "Geez! Why is this one so hard? It must have been made by a genius!" to which my friend, Diana, answered, "What do you think...we go to BARD! Everyone here is super intelligent!" At that point I replied, "I suppose your right.", and the tenth grade guy sitting in front of me laughed and said, "Yeah right! You should be in some of my classes. Some people do the stupidest things! Just the other day my friend asked me who was on the dollar bill!" Me and Diana could only stare at him in disbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment