Saturday, May 14, 2011

Impossible Quiz o.O

I have a friend who has the Impossible Test in her I-phone which is awesome because I play it all the time...and I thought it was so great that I decided to look for some Impossible Tests/Quizzes online. I found a really good quiz at: This Website! (Click Here!)

Anyways...I cannot seem to get very far after I think question 52 or around there...

Some of the answers to the questions and the way that they are composed make me think 'Wow. In order for this to actually work, the people who make these quizzes up not only have to be amazingly intelligent but also have to not look at the world the way most people do.' Translation: The people need to be Psychopathic Geniuses! Congratulations to all who can do this type of thing! Now you have my respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment