Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Chemistry Quiz Revelation

While in my Chemistry class we have been studying the Periodic Table of the Elements. There is a special way of "reading" the table and I was trying to learn it. The problem was I could not understand how to do it. I asked the teacher about a thousand questions and I still could not understand this weird concept. Finally, after wracking my brain, and then the teachers brain and then my friends brains for answers I decided to give it a rest. Then suddenly there was a quiz (not a pop quiz just one that I had forgotten about because of the Algebra quiz I was having that week too). Well, we can all guess what this Chemistry quiz was about, right? Of course, it was on some questions that you could only get right if you knew how to "read" the Periodic table of the Elements! The quiz begun and I could only answer one question out of all eight of the questions on the quiz! By this point I was freaking out and I thinking "Aw, sh*t! Why does this type of stuff only happen to me!" Then it suddenly hit me like a lightning bolt. I thought "This is how your supposed to read it!" Everything clicked and then I answered all the questions! Then yesterday I got my quiz results back! My score was a seven out of eight...guess what question I got wrong...the only one that I could answer at the beginning of the quiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment