Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This Crazy Weather!

I realize that I have not written anything in my blog in a really long time, however I must say that school has been crazy and that paired with the fact that I seem to be addicted to Korean dramas has not helped this issue at all.

Well, onto what I really want to write about. i do not know how the weather is in other states, but here in New York the weather has been insane. Can this even be counted as real SPRING! The new season has come with unexpected surprises...I have just been informed that tomorrow it will most likely snow, the last time I checked winter is over and it's now spring, so what is going on? It is just not fair. I do not like the extreme heat in any way, shape, or form but the snow is getting on my nerves!

No comments:

Post a Comment