Friday, March 11, 2011

Super Junior and other K-pop

Recently, actually almost at the beginning of the school year I heard of K-pop. My friends, Diana and Melissa, introduced me to Super Junior. Super Junior was the first Korean Pop group I heard of and then came SNSD aka Girl's Generation and other groups like SHINee, SS501, DBSK aka TVXQ and even Brown Eyed Girls. The point. I am in love with Korean Pop it is very good music to listen to, it is usually very upbeat with the exception of a few songs. I love the bands that are listed (list below) because not only can they sing but their dancing is amazing unlike the bands from here (U.S.) where the bands cannot.

K-pop groups I like
1. Super Junior (I love their sub group too: Super Junior K.R.Y.)
2. SNSD
3. SHINee
4. SS501
5. Wonder Girls
6. Brow Eyed Girl(s)
7. Dalmatian
8. Beast
9. 2pm
10. 2am
11. ZE:A
12. JYJ
13. U-kiss
14. FT Island
15. Orange Caramel (a sub group of Rainbow)

No comments:

Post a Comment