Thursday, September 8, 2011

School. Friends. And a Teacher.

My brain is fried from the documents I had to read today for homework and the lack of sleep, but I really wanted to upload on my first day of school and continue to be more faithful with this and my story. I will have to try to write the next chapter this weekend. I came home, showered, cooked, relaxed a bit, did my homework, now I am writing this, and if there are dishes in the sink I really should try to do them. 

Well, for my first day of school I suppose I can describe it as bitter sweet. Last night I could not fall asleep for the love of my life! I was up until 2:30 just turning and turning. I guess this can be credited to the fact that I was somewhat excited to see all my friends and find out how my new teachers were and also because I got used to falling asleep very late and waking up late. Then I had to get up at 6:30 so you can imagine how happy I was about that. Well then moving on! My new teacher is Mr. Shwartz (hope I spelled that right!) and he is extremely funny and sarcastic! I love it! I love when my teachers are sarcastic, I feel it livens the mood. However, I was kind of mad when he asked a question and when he seemed to think no one was going to get it after he was trying to hint at it while not giving it away (I did attempt to put in word). You see our class work in a seminar type way. So then he just said everything that I had worked out in my head with dedication and intricate thinking. Just like that my effort was ruined. Before the class started on this topic he had been saying to us how "You can be brilliant in your corner over there, but if you don't say anything then no one can pick at it and make it be of good learning experience." He said, "You have to share your thoughts!" and how am I supposed to do that when you beat me to it! Well...aside from that I had a lot of fun giving my friends gifts and receiving some back! seeing teachers that were good and such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment