Monday, November 14, 2011

Music

I am slowly (oh so very slowly) but surely (I'm not that sure?) getting more computer savvy! Sort of...
Well to start off I learned how to put a Music Player on my tumblr. I tried to do it here as well but I am not THAT savvy and so it was a failed experiment. If you want to get a sense of what I like to listen to on my free time then you can go there. I have up beat songs, sweet songs, sad songs, instrumentals (mostly piano compositions by Yiruma), etc. I hope you enjoy and get to see about music from other places as well as just music that is common to everyone too. Some of the songs are by the Korean Pop groups I mentioned a really long time ago. My tumblr is still the same : http://musenymphnews2.tumblr.com/

As a COMPLETE side note that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this I wanted to mention the I am currently reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer and when I finish I will be doing a brief summary and review of what I thought of it! I am going to be reading a book of short scary stories by Edgar Allen Poe (awesome writer!) after and will probably do the same thing for my favorite story out of all of them and MAYBE my least favorite story out of all of them. So look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment