Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hershey Park Trip!

I know I have not updated in super long...for those of you who keep up with the random things that I blog about; but I am making it up now.

Recently - this weekend to be exact - I went to Hershey Park and had a blast! We (me and my parents) left early Saturday morning and went directly to Hershey, Pennsylvania and to the park where we ate food and got on rides like the SooperDooperLooper, the Great Bear, Fahrenheit, and we also drove Sunoco cars; however,  we had the most fun on the only water ride we got on that day called the Intercoastal Waterway. After that we left and went to the hotel that we were staying in called the Travelodge. Then later on towards the evening we went eating at a place on Chocolate Avenue (which is also were the hotel is only further down the Avenue) called The Chocolate Grill where we had a Lobster Bis soup and a steak marinated in Lobster Sauce with a side of Broccoli and baby red potatoes baked with Parsley (which was to die for delicious!). It was at this time that I also tried unsweetened iced tea and I must say I nearly choked! It tasted awful! Then we went happily and tiredly to the hotel where I went to talk to my friends on Facebook and tell them about my awesome day (but not bragging or they would have been mad *smile*). The next day; though, was even more fun than the first day. When we arrived at Hershey Park after eating breakfast at Friendly's we went on the Tidal Force and after we went to the East Coast Water Works where we went on the Riptide which needed floaty donut shaped tube things to go down in and we moved to another section where we went on the highest water slide which was purple! We spent a lot of time in this section and at some point we had ice cream then we went to go to The Shore, but some unfortunate sucker pooped in it so we ended up going on the Intercoastal Waterway once again and after that we decided that we loved the Tidal Force so much that we should end the day of rides with it and so we did. After we went to see how the chocolate is made and we bought a shirt for each of us at the souvenir shop and a bathing kit that comes with a wash, a scrub, a lotion, and a dissolving thing to take a bath in that smelled like chocolate along with a bag of chocolate containing Whoppers, Kit Kats, mini Hershey bars, Reese's, and Almond Joys that may last us a decade.After, we went back to Friendly's where we had an Appetizer dish shared between the three of us that was composed of Chicken Crispers (chikenfingers), mini Quesadillas, and mini cheese sticks. Then we had Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburgers and we had our own choice of ice cream desert because it's Friendly's ice cream...who would walk out of Friendly's without trying their ice cream...come on! My father had a Kit Kat Sunday, I had an Original Sunday which was everything but Original because it wasn't boring because it had bits of Heath and M&Ms on it, and my mother had Brownie Sunday that was very chocolaty but she changed one of the scoops to Black Raspberry. Then went back to the Hotel to relax and do the same thing we did in the Hotel the night before. On Monday when we awoke we rushed to bathe and dress so we could sign out of the hotel on time (by eleven) and we got int the car were we drove until we found a Pilot where we drank coffee and ate sausage egg and cheese in a English Muffin! I know you must be getting hungry now so I will stop describing food! You must really be hungry now. Then we drove all the way back to New York which was another long drive. Then we went to Sizzler's where we ate dinner (buffet) and we went home!Gotcha, more food...but that is really it..no more food! Over all we ate a lot! I guess it's what happens when you spend two whole days walking around in an astronomically sized park. Needles to say I had the best time EVER and I still have a crazy tan (though I promise I didn't get burnt to a crisp!

Below is a map of Hershey Park that doesn't really fit, but oh well:

No comments:

Post a Comment