Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hey! over all of what has been going on!

Sorry I have not uploaded in so long. I was busy with Final Examinations and the Regents Exams and also with Projects. And WE JUST GOT A CAR!!! WOOO HOOO!!! (Must say that was random), and my uncle and his family moved back to Puerto Rico *tear*!

I am just super excited for this summer and just for the end of school which is the 28 of this month. Then I can get started with things that need some attention like this Blog and my piano lessons among some things. Also, I believe I will be getting a job over the summer and that towards the end of the summer I will be visiting my aunt up in Virginia! I have a great many things to look forward to but until the end of the school year I will relax for a bit and recover from all the last minute things and start to catch up with just my writing for now. The thing is my year officially ends on the 28 but I don't have to go to school until the 28. So I have decided to be a teenager and just enjoy spending time doing things like hanging out with friends and such! Then I have to get crackin' for real, real on things like: reading (started), writing (started), piano (not yet started), and other things that I cannot think of on the spot right now!

Hooray for me! Chill Time! (I can be quite lazy *sigh*, but I will change it!...This can be my SUMMER RESOLUTION!)

No comments:

Post a Comment