Monday, July 11, 2011

Harry Potter!

I am super excited to go see the movie this Saturday (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2...what other movie is out right now? I wouldn't know this is one of the most talked about!)! I'm not going to see it Friday...I think...because my friend can't go that day (Nice move! Thanks Ayisha! *sarcastic*...I'm joking! Really please dont feel bad!). But if my mom is free Friday then I suppose we might go that day because she was feeling bad that she might not see it with me since she doesn't really go to the movies unless it's with me. I told her that I would still go with her and she said that by then I would know everything...which is redundant because I read ALL the books (I read some twice too!). I already know that _______, _______, ________ and _______ die and that ________ turns good and that ________ was never really bad (J.K. Rowling kills a LOT of people in her last book...and I bet you that now you wanna know who these blanks stand in for, but I wont tell you!). But honestly I react the same way the second time as I do the first time! I am also going to a Harry Potter show/exhebition/thing in Time Square next week. Yay! I am super HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment