Saturday, August 6, 2011

Off the Face of this Planet...?

Hello! Sorry I have not uploaded in such a long time! Partially it’s my fault because I have been very busy going to my mom’s job or spending time with friends now that its summer and I have not been managing my time wisely. Actually that has always been something that I am not too good with. I do however always take out the time for things like homework and recently chores too. I am writing this on Monday, August 01, 2011; however, due to lack of internet at my grandmother’s apartment I won’t be able to upload it until I get an internet connection.  I will be staying here a week and I imagine my friends must think that I disappeared off the face of this planet because I did not know I was coming and the last time I was here there was internet connection without the need of any password. I quite miss everyone, but I had not seen my grandmother in such a long time that I am having a nice time talking to her. I rather not have internet for a couple of days and keep my lonely grandma company than be a spoiled brat and not care about family!

No comments:

Post a Comment