Thursday, June 2, 2011

Morning of Extra Sleep!

When my father goes away (to visit family...because sometimes we don't ALL go, though it is rarely that he goes without us) and my mom and me are the only ones in the house I always take his side of the bed because my parents bed is one billion times more comfortable and soft. I always ask my parents the same question, "How do you manage to drag your body out of such a comfortable bed every weekday morning?" I believe my parents are amazing because I know that if I had to wake up from such a bed every morning I would just go on sleeping until about 12 in the afternoon. So I had two days that I was able to sleep on his side of the bed, but the problem was that they were week days and I had to wake up early to go to school. So on Monday morning I heard my mother's alarm clock go off at 6:30 in the morning. I literary started to chant inside my head, 'Please don't wake me up! Please don't wake me up! Please don't wake me up! Please don't wake me up! PLEASE DON'T WAKE ME UP!!!!' And I believe it absolutely must have worked because I went back to sleep and got an extra half of an hour of sleep! AMAZING! When I woke up I was, as you can imagine, super happy for this. That must have been the best morning ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment