Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spirit Week in School

My school is having Spirit Week!!! Yay! I am having so much fun! Monday was Pajama Day, so I wore my blue, plaid pajama bottoms with a regular everyday shirt. Yesterday was Middle School representation Day, but I threw away my eighth grade trip shirt last year...NOOOOOOOOO! I was so sad! Then me and my friend decided that we would be a pair for Twin Day today; however, that plan was quickly flushed down the toilet when we realized we couldn't find anything that matched! We looked and looked! We ransacked our entire closet and then we failed miserably! I remember last year me and my friend wore Stickers on our shirts that said "My twin is _____". *sniffle* Good times...Tomorrow is Crazy hat day and Friday is Wacky Tacky Day, when you wear things that don't match. Tomorrow I am going to wear a hat that looks like the pants Patrick for SpongeBob SquarePants wears. I shall not miss another spirit Day eveeeerrrr! *she says with a dramatic echo*.

No comments:

Post a Comment