Sunday, February 20, 2011

Starting Piano Lessons

I realized just the other day that I have not written anything for my blog in a while so I will make a commitment (though it's always though for me to keep them) to at least upload something new every two or three days. I would love to do it more often, however, its been though because my Algebra I teacher has been giving me tons and tons of homework along with the homework all the other teachers give me.

It's my birthday tomorrow (February 21st)! My parents got me a Yamaha digital piano because we had been talking about how I wanted to learn how to play the piano!

I believe the piano is a very versatile and beautiful instrument. I am extremely excited to learn how to play! I will also be practicing that along with all my school work and I hope I have enough time to manage everything!

I went to the book store to buy some books and got a book that has all the notes and names and placement of the hands and another one with a CD and everything! I am very happy to learn a new instrument because I feel like it should be something important for every one's creativity!

P.S. If anyone knows of good online websites where I could learn about the piano and how to play just comment below!
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment