Monday, January 24, 2011

Book:Beastly-Book Plot/Summary!

This is a special week because I am almost sure that I will write everyday but not too sure. However I will say that I stated reading chapter 1 of Beastly a book by Alex Flinn. Today is just a day  for me to post up the summary of the entire book and I will start to post by individual chapters tomorrow.

This book is a rendition of Beauty & the Beast. However, one of the many different exceptions is that it is not told from the point of view of the female side but it is a story in the point of view of the beast. Another exception is that there is no Gaston. This is a modernized classic that now takes place in New York City. Now not only do we get to see what he was thinking and feeling but we also get a very good sense of how he was before he was turned into a beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment